A Criminal Defense Attorney Who Is Aggressive, Tough-Minded And Experienced
A criminal defense attorney first and foremost, Paul Rosenberg, in Des Moines, Iowa, has represented and fought for the rights of people accused of crimes for more than 30 years. He is as experienced as they come in understanding the legal workings of criminal law and how to protect his clients through every legal phase.
No matter how complex the criminal case, attorney Paul Rosenberg will rely on his keen instincts and sound judgement to secure the best outcome. Whether you have been charged with violent crimes, drug crimes, burglary and theft, OWI or a juvenile offense, he will defend you.
Since 2007, Mr. Rosenberg has been one of just three attorneys in Iowa recognized by U.S. News & World Report as among the “best lawyers” in the category of Criminal Defense: General Practice In 2019, he received the most votes in this category statewide. U.S. News and World Report’s rankings are closely watched in the legal industry because they are one of the few peer-reviewed ranking systems.
Tough-minded, yet personable, Mr. Rosenberg is a skilled negotiator and trial-tested attorney who will work his best to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
Skillfully Representing Clients On Many Charges
Since 2007, Mr. Rosenberg has made the “Best Lawyers in America” list as compiled by U.S. News & World Report. Through the years, he has represented hundreds of clients in felony and misdemeanor cases that include:
- Violent crimes, including murder, homicide, assault and battery, domestic violence, sexual assault, rape, robbery and kidnapping
- Drug-related crimes such as manufacturing and possession of controlled substances, and illegal possession and sales of prescription drugs
- White collar crimes such as corporate, tax and insurance fraud, embezzlement, income tax evasion, identity theft and money laundering
- Weapons and firearms charges, including felon in possession of a firearm or possession of a handgun without a permit
- OWI, whether it be a first-time offense or charged as a repeat offender
- Theft and burglary related to property crimes that involve homes, businesses and vehicles
When represented by Mr. Rosenberg, you are treated as a person and not a case number. He builds relationships with clients, gets to know them and their concerns, while aggressively defending them inside and outside federal and state courtrooms.
Contact An Experienced Lawyer
For more than 30 years, Paul Rosenberg, P.C., in Des Moines, Iowa, has defended people accused of crimes. The criminal justice system can be harsh and unfair, and that is why you need an experienced, effective and astute attorney. Please set up an initial consultation by filling out this online form or by calling 515-247-2207.