Facing The Criminal Justice System Alone Is A Bad Idea

Don’t Let Criminal Charges Derail A Young Person’s Life

A misdemeanor or felony charge can have a negative impact on anyone, but the consequences of a conviction when the defendant is just entering adulthood can deprive them of the opportunity to confidently take their first steps into independent life – by completing their education, starting a career or securing housing outside of their parents’ home.

Defense attorney Paul Rosenberg often works with young people and their parents. He appreciates the opportunity to intervene at a critical moment in a young person’s life to help him or her get back on the right track. He handles a range of youthful offender charges, including:

  • Burglary
  • Criminal mischief (aka vandalism)
  • Breaking and entering
  • Theft
  • Marijuana possession

Support For Young Adults, And Minors Charged As Adults

While Mr. Rosenberg does not practice in juvenile court – a separate legal system exclusively for minors – he does represent youthful defendants in their late teens and twenties, as well as minors who have been charged as adults and must mount their defense in the regular criminal court system usually reserved for adults.

Mr. Rosenberg has a detailed understanding of the ways in which criminal charges can create obstacles for young people. In particular, a criminal conviction can cause enrolled students to become ineligible for their education loans, and it can also be more difficult to secure housing. But with an experienced attorney at your side, you can take steps to prevent these problems, as well as minimize the impact in the event of a conviction.

Compassionate Legal Defense For Your Son Or Daughter

If your child is facing a criminal charge, you don’t have to stand on the sidelines. Help them secure experienced and skilled legal representation. Paul Rosenberg, P.C. will work with you to craft a legal strategy tailored to your specific situation.

To discuss your case with a skilled Des Moines defense attorney, contact Paul Rosenberg, P.C. online or by calling 515-650-2106.